You’re ready to take the next step in your herbal education and are looking for a program that covers everything – plant identification, cultivation, basic anatomy & physiology and appropriate herbs to use in different body systems, western energetics, herbal preparations, and more.
You’re also someone who would rather work through a program at her own pace while still having the advantage of hands-on preparations, plant ID/wildcrafting, and tasting herbs.
This program is perfect for you!
Listen to (and download) lectures, complete readings, engage in assignments, learning activities, and quizzes online AND attend live classes to get that in-person time for the topics where it makes sense.
In the hybrid program you will choose what year you want to attend the in-person portions which are available two weekends a year – one in the early summer and one in the fall (Saturday and Sunday). This way, if you have to make a longer drive to get here, you can travel on Friday and Monday and don’t have to give up multiple Saturdays a month like our full in-person program has been in the past. Your program investment includes 1 summer and 1 fall weekend, if you would like to attend again the next year you will be asked to pay a small fee to cover the cost of materials.
You will also join us during our weekly student zoom meeting where we discuss the herb of the week and I can answer specific questions you have about content in the program.
We offer a thorough, well-laid out program to allow for deeper understanding and learning for the serious herbal student. Topics and lessons include:
- 20+ PDF handouts with all content, preparations, and monographs (over 1000 pages total) – you can buy the textbook which has all these handouts in one place
- 16 body systems (overview & therapeutics) – each recording is between 30 and 60 minutes
- 27 herbal preparations: in-person
- Children’s Health (including nutrition)
- 30 herbal monographs
- Herbal energetics
- Tissue states
- Taste of herbs (in-person)
- Botany for the herbalist (in-person)
- Cultivating herbs using permaculture (10 part video series)
- Assignments, learning activities, and quizzes are included in each session to ensure high retention
- Weekly live Zoom meetings (starting up again fall of 2022)
- 4 live classes each year: Early summer (Saturday & Sunday) and Fall (Saturday & Sunday) (each class is included as part of the tuition)
With this hybrid program you can start anytime during the year. Our live classes are pre-scheduled and can be attended in any order.
Two Tuition Options
$2097 one time payment for 2 year access to the program
$350 a month for 6 months for 2 year access to the program
LIVE CLASSES IN 2023: June 24-25 & October 7-8, 10 AM – 3 PM
Dates of 2024 classes to be determined mid 2023
By purchasing this program you have read, understand and agree to the refund policies.