Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Family Herbalist Certification 2022
This program meets once a month in person & via Zoom for 7 months
Purchase before October 31, 2021 and receive a discount on the program.
In our Family Herbalism Program, you will learn how to incorporate everyday plants found out your backdoor or in your local forest, in your kitchen spice cabinet, as well as the foods in your pantry to achieve optimum wellness and, in turn, bless your family and community with your herbal knowledge.
This class is perfect for:
- Individuals looking to improve their health and empower others to achieve greater wellness by incorporating herbs into their lives
- Homemakers wanting to boost the health and wellness of their family naturally
- People who view health & wellness as an essential part of preparedness
- Anyone interested in learning more about the plants that are growing around them and the herbs/spices in their kitchen.
Through this course, you will learn to easily incorporate herbal medicine into your everyday life.
We meet at Huckleberry Mountain Homestead in Cocolalla, Idaho (limited to 10 in person students) & on Zoom (unlimited students) the first Saturday of the month for 7 months – May through November from 10:00 – 12:00 noon, break for lunch and meet again from 1:00 – 3:00. All times are Pacific Time.
- April 2, 2022 Introduction to Holistic Health & Herbal Safety
- May 7, 2022 Discover the weeds & easy herbs to grow – weeds as herbs & food & herbal cultivation made simple
- June 4, 2022 Summer herbal allies & first aid herbs – Cooling herbs & foods, natural sun safety, some go-to first aid herbs
- July 2, 2022 Digestive enhancement – herbs to both support digestion & alleviate acute symptoms
- August 6, 2022 Kitchen medicine – herbs, spices, foods, & fermenting for dynamic health
- September 3, 2022 Naturally clean home & Intro to aromatherapy – examine some cleaning products on EWG, explore recipes and natural substitutions that actually work
- October 1, 2022 Natural beauty – take your beauty regimen to the next level learning to make your own healthy alternatives to commonly used products
All classes will be recorded in case someone cannot make every month. To receive a certificate, you are required to be at a minimum of 4 classes to optimize connection and build community amongst students.