Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Family Herbalist Certification 2022
This program meets the first Saturday of June, August, & November
In our Family Herbalism Program, you will learn how to incorporate everyday plants found out your backdoor or in your local forest, in your kitchen spice cabinet, as well as the foods in your pantry to achieve optimum wellness and, in turn, bless your family and community with your herbal knowledge.
This class is perfect for:
- Individuals looking to improve their health and empower others to achieve greater wellness by incorporating herbs into their lives
- Homemakers wanting to boost the health and wellness of their family naturally
- People who view health & wellness as an essential part of preparedness
- Anyone interested in learning more about the plants that are growing around them and the herbs/spices in their kitchen.
Through this course, you will learn to easily incorporate herbal medicine into your everyday life.
We meet at Huckleberry Mountain Homestead in Cocolalla, Idaho (limited to 10 in person students, minimum of 6 students) the first Saturday of the month (June, Aug, & Nov) 9:00 – 5:00 (ending time could be sooner depending on how quickly we are able to get through the planned curriculum). All times are Pacific Time.
- June 4, 2022 Basics of Herbal Safety, Summer herbal allies, first aid herbs – Cooling herbs & foods, natural sun safety, some go-to first aid herbs Discover the weeds & easy herbs to grow – weeds as herbs & food & herbal cultivation made simple
- August 6, 2022 Introduction to Holistic Health – learn the basic pillars of health and how herbs can help support a healthy lifestyle & Digestive enhancement – herbs to both support digestion & alleviate acute symptoms
- November 5, 2022 Kitchen medicine – herbs, spices, foods, & fermenting for dynamic health Naturally clean home – examine some cleaning products on EWG, explore recipes and natural substitutions that actually work & Natural beauty – take your beauty regimen to the next level learning to make your own healthy alternatives to commonly used products
To receive a certificate, you are required to attend all 3 classes
- Herbal popsicles
- Salve and lip balm
- Learn to build a basic first aid kit to carry with you
- Digestive or Stress-relieving tea blend
- Digestive bitters
- Herb/Spice blend or Chai blend
- Fire cider
- Room spray or All purpose cleaner
- Herbal steam blend for your skin type
- Hydrosol demonstration
- Herbal lotion
*You will be required to bring supplies for the preparations, herbs will be provided
8 in stock