Have you heard of permaculture and wondered how you can put it into practice in your garden or on your property? This is the perfect course to get you a solid foundation while giving practical and doable steps that will allow you to start right away.
In this 10 part video series you will learn how to make your own composts and fertilizers, how to plan your garden for maximum harvest while minimizing inputs over the years, and how to create a closed system.
Sean is a land and homestead consultant that has worked with dozens of people to help them understand how to incorporate permaculture into their new or existing systems. Learn his tips and tricks to help you create an abundant garden or property whether small or big.
If you are looking for in-depth herbal training PLUS learning to cultivate herbs using permaculture, then we recommend enrolling in our Fundamentals Program which includes this entire course PLUS:
- 20+ PDF handouts with all content, preparations, and monographs (over 1000 pages total)
- 16 body systems (overview & therapeutics) – recordings
- 27 herbal preparations – videos
- Children’s Health (including nutrition)
- 30 herbal monographs
- Herbal energetics
- Tissue states
- Botany for the herbalist
- Cultivating herbs using permaculture (10 part video series)
- Assignments, learning activities, and quizzes are included in each session to ensure high retention
- Weekly Zoom meetings
- Greatly discounted live classes